In 2018, as compared to 2017, there was a very significant rise in the total sales volume by 2,541 GWh.
Sales of electricity and gaseous fuel to retail customers carried out by ENEA S.A.
In 2018, as compared to 2017, there was a very significant rise in the total sales volume by 2,541 GWh, i.e. more than 13%. The sales volume growth was mainly generated by the sale of electricity to business customers (an increase of 2,491 GWh, i.e. more than 18%), but the volume of electricity sold in the households segment also increased on previous year – a rise of 89 GWh, i.e. by more than 2%. On the other hand, the sales volume of gas fuel decreased slightly compared to the previous year (by 39 GWh, i.e. by nearly 4%). The total growth in sales volumes in 2018 translated into higher total sales revenues by PLN 650 million, i.e. by nearly 16% on 2017. It resulted from an increase of over 20% in revenues from sales to business customers, i.e. PLN 619 million. Sales volume growth in the households segment contributed to a rise in sales revenues in this segment - an increase by PLN 31 million, i.e. by nearly 3%.